The warehouse associate will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Ensure the loading and unloading of the stock;
- Perform quality control of the stock;
- In some cases, monitor non-compliant merchandise with the supplier and ensure the resolution of quality issues;
- In collaboration with the procurement team, complete and maintain all required documentation in paper and electronic format;
- Maintain inventory levels of current materials and notify affected teams when inventory decreases;
- Coordinate the distribution of stored stock within the various internal teams
- notify stakeholders of the arrival of their stock and / or receive requests for daily materials;
- Participate in inventory and periodic control.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced warehousing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented and performance driven environment
- Has successfully completed all required forklift training, and the knowledge and experience to safely operate lifting devices
- Proficiency with computers
- Bilingualism is an asset, while strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville (Ontario) location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.