Human Resources | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
We are currently seeking a Training Specialist for our Belleville location. The training specialist is responsible for providing onboarding sessions to all new employees, creating new training content, identifying training needs and working in close collaboration with the subject matter experts. The training specialist is key player in the development of our talent and assuring all manufacturing processes are well understood and followed.
- Deliver learning programs as required by business unit and HR;
- Build strong relationships across the business – Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs;
- Plan and provide exercises that enhance the learning process with compelling course content;
- Conduct analysis to determine learning and performance requirements;
- Facilitate Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) and on the job coaching;
- Enter data into Learning Management System;
- Provide coaching and guidance in work locations;
- Responsible for maintenance of content and ensuring materials are up to date;
- Lead functional onboarding of new employees;
- Provide on-going support and coaching to managers and employees;
- Collaborate with Team Leads, Managers, Specialist to identify on the job training needs and compliance to SOP;
- Understanding HEXO end-to-end Manufacturing Process;
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives.
- While solid experience and skills are vital criteria for this role, to succeed, you will need to have a collaborative nature, putting company and team first, adopting a can-do attitude.
- Broad operational understanding and experience with good production practices, good manufacturing practices, SOP’s;
- Instruction and curriculum design and training delivery experience is a must;
- Able to speak, write and read both English and French fluently;
- Experience with working in environment with high quality and compliance requirements; able to adhere to SOP’s;
- Familiar with adult learning principles and different learning methodologies;
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of training experience;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Efficient with the following instructional design software;
- Strong communication skills and public speaking in both official languages.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.