Reporting to the Manager of Learning & Development, the Training Specialist will contribute to HEXO’s rapid growth by delivering training to HEXO employees. The successful candidate is expected to have superior communication skills, a broad understanding of good production practices and HEXO’s overall business, operate with a solutions mindset, and be open to continuous learning and improvement. This role will be involved in the development and delivery Learning & Development programs and policies, as well as provide leaders and employees with training and performance support.
- Deliver learning programs, as required by business unit and HR
- Conduct analysis to determine learning and performance requirements.
- Build strong relationships across the business, able to conduct needs assessments.
- Facilitate Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) and on the job coaching.
- Enter data into Learning Management System.
- Ability to create learning materials, using various tools.
- Broad operational understanding and experience with good production practices, good manufacturing practices, SOP’s
- Provide coaching and guidance in work locations.
- Responsible for maintenance of content and ensuring materials are up to date.
- Lead functional onboarding of new employees.
- Provide on-going support and coaching to managers and employees
- Collaborate with Team Leads, Managers, Specialist to identify on the job training needs and compliance to SOP.
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives
- While solid experience and skills are vital criteria for this role, to succeed, you will need to have a collaborative nature, putting company and team first, adopting a can-do attitude:
- Able to speak, write and read both English and French fluently
- Experience with working in environment with high quality and compliance requirements; able to adhere to SOP’s
- Familiar with adult learning principles.
- Broad understanding of HEXO’s end-to-end manufacturing process
- 1-2 years of training experience
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Masson-Angers or Belleville location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.