Retail Sales | Other | Permanent | Full Time
Responsible for achievement of sales volume, distribution targets, maximizing inventory turns and educating Saskatchewan and Manitoba retail store owners, managers, staff and consumers on Up Cannabis Brand and products to help maximize volume and share in assigned accounts. Critical to success of the role is the ability to build relationships to engage and educate staff and consumers, while being an ambassador for the company and brand. The Territory Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with Saskatchewan and Manitoba cannabis retail store personnel;
- Organize and lead, 1-on-1 and cluster training educational seminars with retail partners;
- Act as brand ambassador to store staff and consumers to increase Up Cannabis brand awareness;
- Utilize CRM software to keep accurate records for contact management and use best practices for route planning, call frequency and tracking performance against objectives;
- Use CRM and other available data to analyse own, competitor and market results and employ fact-based selling techniques with retail accounts;
- Leverage marketing presentations and tools, and use effective selling techniques to introduce products, features and benefits and educate store staff;
- Execute and activate pre-arranged merchandising and/or promotional programs for retail cannabis stores;
- Achieve sales, distribution and market share objectives within assigned Saskatchewan and Manitoba accounts;
- Participate in provincial trade shows;
- Manage retail account expectations regarding inventory;
- Communicate inventory requirements our any watch-outs to the Director of Sales;
- Responsible to Director of Sales for activities and results in the territory.
- University degree – Commerce, Business, Marketing or Natural Sciences;
- A minimum of 3 years of Territory Sales Management, Brand ambassador or Brand Education/Training experience in the industry with preference given to those from heavily regulated industries like beverage alcohol, tobacco and pharma;
- Demonstrated proficiency in building and managing relationship through multiple communication mediums;
- Strong background in sales, education or training, and presentation execution is key;
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows and Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential;
- Drivers license is required
A Territory Manager that can train and educate the Saskatchewan and Manitoba cannabis retail staff and maximize our sales and distribution in order to achieve our corporate objectives, while working effectively within corporate guidelines and as an effective member of the provincial sales team.
Strong collaboration among sales team which will lead to effective knowledge sharing and an optimal consensus on how best to direct our promotional and merchandising resources.
Execute with excellence. Be a part of a winning team by adopting effective sales strategies and using informed and accurate tracking with an eye on the competitive set and the territory as a whole.
How to Apply
Candidates must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.