Harvest/Debudding Supervisor is responsible for teams allocated to the Defanning, Harvest and Debudding of cannabis material.
- The role will require communication with Personnel, Specialists and Team Leads to ensure production efficiency and product quality. Daily mentorship of leadership roles within the defanning, harvest and debudding processes.
- The Supervisor will also be expected to communicate with outside consultants and suppliers, as well as other internal departments. Production or manufacturing experience is critical for meeting deadlines – both long term and last minute additions.
In order to meet these deadlines, which will be typically dictated by the varying stages of readiness observed in our batches, the Harvest/Debudding Supervisor will need to make decisions including but not limited to:
- harvest forecasts and subsequent labour requirements;
- labour allocation to specific processes based off of differing batch requirements;
- real time and fast paced problem solving to remedy operational bottlenecks and production backlogs; timely requisition of additional labour to fulfill predicted, but larger than normal workloads;
- tailoring of processes to meet the quality standards set forth by the Harvest Manager
This work will be done in a fast paced environment with many workers present, and automated PLCs working continuously. Time will be split between office work and on the floor supervision within the environmentally controlled production/processing space.
- Harvest Debudding Supervisor ideally has a University education in a field that stresses data analysis, workflow management and production efficiencies.
- 2 to 3 years of Management experience is critical as the efficiency of the team is often directly affected by team moral
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.