Sales | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
The Sales Analyst will assist in creating a predictive analytics framework that analyzes and translates data from the market, field and production into meaningful and actionable results for the Sales Team to execute against. Success in this role will result from building on-time and real time reporting of data to sales leaders that results in increased sales productivity; a reduction in sales barriers and achievement of revenue targets.
- Analyzes key data to identify emerging trends and strategic opportunities;
- Extract and merge data sets from multiple data sources. Perform data cleansing, transformation, exploration, analysis, and visualization. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Creates sales reports and makes recommendations for improved reporting structure and data needs;
- Conducts analysis to understand health of HEXO’s sales demand funnel including reconciliation with production and logistics;
- Conducts analysis to understand achievement of HEXO’s territories and sales individuals against quota;
- Manages the collection of sales data and key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Support day-to-day requests for data analysis and reports.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with sharp analytical abilities;
- Ability to deal with business problems involving many variables, few facts and irregular situations;
- Post secondary major in Math, Stats, Accounting or Business Analytics considered an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerBI;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience analyzing and interpreting large datasets;
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Kanata location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.