We are looking for a Security Surveillance Specialist who will report to the Security Manager.
- Operating and maintaining surveillance equipment
- Watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage
- Reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities when necessary
- Generating reports on:
- Any deviation or issues of non-compliance from the property’s policies and procedures
- Any unusual or suspicious activity in or on the perimeter of the property
- Any unauthorized access to sensitive areas of the property
- Any special projects as requested by the management team
- Maintaining confidentiality
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Surveillance System Knowledge
- Strong writing and observation skills
- Strong knowledge of Cannabis rules and regulations
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Work Independently
- Strong Communication Skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Security Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.