We are looking for a Security Specialist who will report to the Security Manager and assist in the development and implementation of security procedures and be responsiblefor the ongoing maintenance of security systems in accordance with Health Canada guidelines and regulations.
- Assisting the Security Manager in the development and implementation of security procedures to Health Canada regulations conformity;
- Conducting periodic systems testing and inspections in collaboration with Facilities team;
- Operating, inspecting, maintaining and troubleshooting security systems, including cameras and digital locks;
- Liaising with external suppliers for system maintenance, upgrades and/or installations;
- Investigating, responding to and reporting on all security breaches and alarms.
- Implement corrective actions for all alarms and system errors.
- Assign, program and maintain key cards for employees.
- Maintain visitors log and assign visitors key cards as required.
- Perform Security Oﬃcer (Patroller) duties when needed.
- Perform other related duties.
- Degree in Information technology or a security-related ﬁeld, combined with a minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Record‐keeping ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Strong computer skills, including security‐related software and equipment.
- Bilingualism is an important asset, but French is essential.
- Candidate must have access to a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s licence, in order to respond to alarms as required.
- Candidates must be available to work on a rotational schedule ‐ 24/7 shift coverage (12‐hour shifts).
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.