Security | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
We are looking for a Security patroller who will report to the Security Manager and assist in the development and implementation of security.
- Ensure the safety of the facilities.
- Control and monitor facilities access.
- Perform preventive patrols.
- Report activities and/or incidents and write reports.
- Protect evidence and/or incident locations.
- Intervene in case of medical emergency, ﬁre, breakdown and other situations and events and provide ﬁrst aid if required.
- Use communication systems.
- Accompany visitors and supervise external workers.
- Assume the duties of the Security Specialist when needed.
- Perform other related tasks.
- Valid Security Guard licence from the Quebec BSP.
- First aid certiﬁcation.
- High school diploma.
- At least one year of experience in facility security.
- Bilingualism is an important asset, but French is essential.
- Strong computer skills, including security-related software and equipment.
- Oral communication and writing skills.
- Great sense of responsibility, autonomy and judgment.
- Ability to analyze.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Security team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.