- Responsible for the on-going maintenance and monitoring of security systems in accordance with the Cannabis Regulations SOR/2018-144.
- Assists the Director, Facilities & Security in the development and implementation of security procedures to ensure Cannabis Regulations conformity.
- Conducts systems testing and inspections in collaboration with Facilities team as needed.
- Inspecting, maintaining and troubleshooting security systems, including cameras and digital locks.
- Liaises with external suppliers for system maintenance, upgrades and/or installations.
- Investigates, responds to and reports on all security breaches and alarms.
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security in the development and improve improvement of all security systems on an ongoing basis and in the implementation of structures for authorized staff.
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security to ensure implementation of effective security management policies across the business.
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security in the development of on-going programs to ensure employee awareness and compliance to security policies and Health Canada
- Professional diploma or certification in the security field, combined with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in an industrial or commercial setting
- Basic skills in CCTV camera and intrusion systems required
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and leadership skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Must have access to a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license, in order to respond to emergencies as required from time to time
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Security Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.