This position is required to ensure that all HEXO locations apply company policies, processes and standards appropriately and in a consistent manner. The Regional Manager is responsible to ensure that all activities conducted in their areas of responsibility meet all Health Canada regulations. The Regional Manager is also responsible for assisting with the startup of new facilities including the creation of budgets, participation in the design development of the facilities when applicable, hiring of personnel, identification and purchasing of equipment and the procurement of service contracts required for the facility.
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security, the Facilities Security Licensing Manager, the Regional Manager, Facilities with the design development of new facilities;
- Works with location Managers to implement all HEXO Security programs, procedures and policies;
- Assist with the hiring of location managers;
- Supports location managers with building the team as new locations come online;
- Provide guidance and support to location managers with the implementation of the on-going maintenance and monitoring of security systems in accordance with the Cannabis Regulations SOR/2018-144;
- Assists the Director, Facilities & Security in the development and implementation of security procedures to ensure Cannabis Regulations conformity in all locations;
- Provide guidance and support to the location managers with systems testing and inspections in collaboration with the Regional Facilities manager as needed;
- Provide guidance and support to the location managers for the Inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting of security systems, including cameras and digital locks;
- Provide guidance and support to the location manager with the procurement of external suppliers for system maintenance, upgrades and/or installations;
- Provide guidance and support to the location manager with the investigation, response to and reporting on all security breaches and alarms;
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security in the development and improve improvement of all security systems on an ongoing basis and in the implementation of structures for authorized staff;
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security to ensure implementation of effective security management policies across the business;
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security in the development of on-going programs to ensure employee awareness and compliance to security policies and Health Canada regulations.
- Professional diploma of certification in the security field;
- Experience managing multiple locations across a large geographical area;
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in similar high security settings;
- Advanced knowledge of CCTV camera and intrusion systems is required;
- Experience and knowledge with Health Canada Cannabis Regulations is an asset;
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and leadership skills;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Security Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.