Facilities | Masson-Angers, QC | Permanent | Full Time
This position is required to ensure that all HEXO locations apply company policies, processes and standards appropriately and in a consistent manner. The Regional Manager is responsible to ensure that all activities conducted in their areas of responsibility meet all Health Canada regulations. The Regional Manager is also responsible for assisting with the startup of new facilities including the creation of budgets, participation in the design development of the facilities when applicable, hiring of personnel, identification and purchasing of equipment and the procurement of service contracts required for the facility. The candidate would travel in all our locations.
- Assist the Director, Facilities and Security with the design development of new facilities;
- Works with location Managers to implement all HEXO facilities programs, procedures and policies;
- Assist with the hiring of location managers;
- Supports location managers with building the team as new location come online;
- Provide guidance and support to the location managers in the development of a maintenance schedule and ensure preventative maintenance of equipment such as HVAC systems, production machinery and building components;
- Provide guidance and support for the procurement of licensed service providers as required for specific maintenance or installation projects and ensure completion of work in accordance with industry and regulatory standards;
- Provide guidance and support with the management of facilities department staff, ensuring that all maintenance and repair work is assigned and completed to meet all applicable standards and regulations;
- Conduct high level workplace inspections to ensure all equipment and workspaces are safe and up to Code, identify and eliminate (whenever possible) Occupational Health and Safety risks;
- Act as main point of contact for other Regional Managers, such as those involved in security, cultivation, production and human resources;
- Provide guidance and support to location managers in the development and management of budgets.
- Professional diploma in facility management as well as technical degree pertaining to HVAC systems, mechanical maintenance or other related field;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in an industrial or commercial setting;
- Experience managing multiple locations across a large geographical area;
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and leadership skills;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Facilities Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.