The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing and recruiting top candidates into the organization across multiple departments and at various levels.
- Participating in the full cycle recruitment process;
- Collaborating with hiring managers to gain clarity on job descriptions and requirements;
- Working with internal teams to determine current and future staffing requirements;
- Drafting job postings in French and in English and posting on various platforms;
- Researching and identifying candidate sources: job boards, job fairs, local employment services, etc.;
- Screening candidates; scheduling & conducting interviews, completing references, drafting contracts and coordinating signatures;
- Attending career fairs;
- Organizing in-house recruitment activities and networking events;
- Liaising with other services, such as Payroll and IT, to ensure proper on-boarding;
- Maintaining talent pipeline for future staffing requirements;
- Assisting the human resources team is other projects, as required.
- The ideal candidate holds a degree in Human Resources Management or other related field, with a minimum of 3 year’s experience in recruitment.
- CHRP designation is an asset.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written abilities in French and English, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers (including MS Office Suite, G-Suite, Human Resources Management Systems and online recruitment platforms) is required.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are also required.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.