Reporting to the Director of Product Innovation, the Business Analyst, Innovation will be responsible for supporting the development of new products through internal development, licensing, and acquisition to help build out a suite of products for both the recreational and medical divisions of the organization. This will involve performing research, accumulating data, and building the business case to support each new potential product as it works its way through the innovation process. This position will be instrumental in helping HEXO establish itself as a brands company while building on its existing reputation for innovation.
- Supporting the Director of Product Innovation in generating innovative products in line with pre-established organizational objectives set out by the Leadership Team.
- Support the build out of our existing product innovation roadmap for both the recreational and medical divisions of the company.
- Use existing project management framework to move potential new products through the innovation process and keep all stakeholders engaged throughout the process.
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Sales, Finance and R&D to qualify new product opportunities through the preparation of a business case supporting decisions.
- Maintain internal database of all on-going innovation projects and status along the innovation process.
- Help to facilitate the hand off of market ready products to Product Manager for product launch.
- Assess trends and changes in the competitive environment to mitigate risks and support position as market leader in innovation products.
- 1-5 years experience in business analyst role or financial analysis
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and naturally inquisitive
- Bilingual an asset.
- Candidates must also be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Anger sector) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the HEXO team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are no openings in your area, we will keep your details on file for future consideration. Check our website regularly for updates.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.