Innovation | Montréal, QC | Permanent | Full Time
The Quality Assurance Innovation Manager will support the IDE team and build Quality into our process and developments.
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and GPP/GMP;
- Responsible for the compliance with Canadian and US Government regulations (ingredient/supplier compliance);
- Work cross-functionally with Operations QA, R&D, Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Scheduling, and Purchasing to ensure
- initiatives are supported by the equipment, materials and processes necessary to drive sustainable results;
- Defines and implements protocols for ingredient/supplier approval program and maintains Ingredient/Supplier Documentation and update as necessary;
- Review and approved GMP/GLP documents for manufacturing and analytical development such as specifications, protocols, batch records, etc. Completes HACCP/food safety & quality documentation as required by the Food Safety and quality program;
- Collaborates with Production quality control for consumer contacts and complaints;
- Participates in developing Standard Operating Procedures to ensure quality across internal processes;
- Leads compliance audits as required. Interfaces with stakeholders to address documentation and compliance issues;
- Facilitate and support inspection readiness activities;
- Conducts monitoring, and verification activities as outlined in the Food safety (HACCP) and quality programs;
- Responsible for managing other duties as assigned.
- University degree (certificate, diploma and/or Bachelor’s) in a related field;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of QA principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills;
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Risk Management tools;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications;
- Able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities;
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, production line, and equipment;
- Strong communication abilities, interpersonal skills, team player.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Montreal location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Innovation Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.