Hexo is looking for a QA Lead you will be responsible for overseeing testing within our Information Services team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The QA & Testing Analyst will design and develop effective testing strategies and test plans, drive test execution, and collaborate with cross functional project teams. The QA & Testing Analyst will provide guidance and train team members in best QA practices, as well as manage consultants to ensure delivery of quality products.
- Provide leadership in all aspects of software and solution testing for Hexo Information Services;
- End-to-end responsibility for successful testing of software projects, providing input to multiple projects at once, including interaction and collaboration with product owners and development team (internal and external);
- Coordinate with business analysts, project managers, and technical experts to understand business requirements, review technical designs, and request additional information to complete required deliverables;
- Develop test-cases and test plans to verify software requirements and usability;
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests in Azure DevOps. Integrate automated tests into overall testing strategy;
- Support Requirements Traceability Matrices and create test status reports as required;
- Review all testing deliverables to ensure quality;
- Facilitate release planning and scheduling;
- Assist Hexo’s technical teams to automate various operational processes using DevOps methods.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing;
- Experience with test and release automation, software testing, and test design;
- Experience working with version control systems like Git;
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jira, or similar tools;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Experience working with DevOps tools and methodologies in developing services and applications;
- Experience working within Agile teams.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Applications Engineering team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.