Capital Projects | Beamsville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
The Capital Projects, Project Manager will liaise with management to identify capital planning needs and priorities, including new builds and amendments to existing facilities.
- Plan and oversee the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects;
- Develop and implement project plans and schedules;
- Determine resource and budget requirements, cost estimates and timelines;
- Source third-party service providers/partners, negotiate contracts and ensure satisfactory execution of contractual agreements;
- Act as main point of contact for suppliers, internal clients and stakeholders. Resolving issues that may arise, manage client expectations and ensure client/stakeholder satisfaction;
- Identify project risks and mitigation and contingency plans;
- Monitor progress. Report on project status against timelines;
- Oversee the Capital Projects team: assign and ensure completion of tasks;
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget and requirements, and comply with regulatory, environmental and health and safety requirements;
- Maintains accountability for alignment to corporate objectives and business requirements, project governance and performance. Establishes and monitors KPIs based on project targets and compliance (regulatory, environment, health and safety);
- Provides subject matter expertise in the development and enhancement of capital planning and reporting systems and tools.
- University degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing capital projects;
- Experience with greenhouse project scope that include both structure set-up/retrofitting and equipment installation is a requirement.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Beamsville location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Capital Projects Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.