Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Project Office, the IS Project and Procurement Administrator supports team members in all aspects of IS project organization and vendor coordination. The administrator facilitates project planning and delivery of major information services projects, including facilitating vendor relationships between HEXO and its technology suppliers.
- Working closely with project teams and stakeholders, plans, schedules, tracks, documents, and reports on active projects, and communicates progress both internally and externally.
- Ensures that document management practices and tools are in place to support projects and procurement.
- Performs quality checks and document control to ensure project and procurement management standards are being met.
- Working with IS leadership, establishes standards and guidelines for projects and procurement, monitoring to ensure these policies are being followed.
- Provides subject matter expertise on project tools and processes, guiding adherence and reporting from project leaders and other stakeholders.
- Working with project teams and internal clients, researches vendors to find the best products and prices available within a given segment.
- Working with IS leadership, Legal and Finance departments, facilitates the negotiation of new and existing vendor contracts. Facilitates interviews and meetings with new vendors.
- Schedules and actively participates in project and procurement meetings, creating meeting minutes and action items
- Supporting project teams with start-up packages and close-out documents for each project, including supporting the development of presentations for project and leadership teams.
- Research vendors to find the best products and prices available within a given market.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years’ experience working as a project administrator
- Self-starter with the ability to coordinate changing priorities
- Ability to anticipate management/client needs and address them proactively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- A strong interest in project management and business analysis
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Ability to extract and compile data into reports
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Hull facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our [enter dept name] team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.