- Plan and coordinate all production activities;
- Prepare production planning and evaluate needs and capacity
- Prepare and communicate production schedules;
- Ensure respect of production delays;
- Work closely with Shipping and Purchasing to coordinate activities of goods (incoming/outgoing), assuring a continuous flow from production to Distribution with respect to delays;
- Define and determine trends, proceed with all required planning analysis to identify any issues;
- Optimize inventory of products and make required follow-ups;
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) et analyse discrepancies;
- Manage introduction of new products, transitions, and changes in production.
- Collaborate with managers and team to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement;
- Manage the quality control process for a better planning and implement new methods and reporting activities;
- University diploma in Administration or Operations Management or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 3 years in planning/stock management;
- Experience in best practices for production management and product coordination;
- Dependable and great team spirit;
- Good computing skills and good knowledge of MS Office suite;
- French/English bilingualism required;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Highly adaptable to unforeseen circumstances as we are expanding;
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the HEXO team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are no openings in your area, we will keep your details on file for future consideration. Check our website regularly for updates.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.