Hexo Corp. is one of Canada’s leading licensed cannabis producers, whose mission is to enhance people’s enjoyment of life, and has ambitious to become a leading global consumer packaged goods company. HEXO has assembled a team from the world of technology, healthcare, CPG and finance, and the company is growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re looking to hire the world’s best marketers, scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals to achieve our ambitious goals. Today, HEXO is seeking to hire an exceptional Product Marketing Manager, to play a key role in the launch of new products across multiple categories.
- Become an expert on our consumers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape, becoming an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer persons.
- Understand and document our consumer’s buying journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Develop product marketing plans, in conjunction with our R&D, Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams, which will include product positioning, key activities and budgets, to support product launches, and product lifecycles
- Manage the execution of product marketing strategies that grow HEXO’s market share, brand reputation and improve consumer experience
- Manage product launches in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Communications, and Customer Success, to ensure strong product placement across a growing and varied retail landscape
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including involvement in speaking engagements and written works
- Develop Sales, Customer Service and Marketing tools that support the marketing of products, including creating content, assets, and tools such as sales presentations, ROI tools, pitch decks, demos, competitive briefs, and other materials
- Build consumer and product insights, and establish a competitive intel competency, that will inform decisions in R&D, Production, Sales and Marketing
- Measure and report performance of product marketing iniatives, identifying and tracking benchmarks and key performance indicators
- 5+ years B2C marketing experience, with minimum 3 years in a product marketing leadership role at a CPG or consumables company
- Strong track record of branded consumer product launches, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in consumer product marketing distributed through e‐commerce and retail channels
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix ‐ experience building and leading GTM plans across a breadth of traditional and nontraditional marketing strategies (content, influencer, social, events, digital and ooh media, etc.)
- Expert at creating visually compelling, engaging presentations that distill complicated concepts into succinct stories
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including experience working with and leading research
- Strong cross functional collaborative skills, with persuasive communication style
- Display drive for results, leadership skills and initiative
- International experience, and English / French fluency is highly desirable
- BA or MA degree in marketing or a related field
- MBA preferred but not required
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.