Product Management | Montréal, QC | Permanent | Full Time
The Product Management Specialist will be responsible for supporting the HEXO’s product management function in product launch and subsequent activities of all products throughout the product lifecycle. This will involve managing and coordinating product data master and market intelligence. The Product Management Specialist will be based preferably in Montreal QC but potentially in Gatineau QC or Greater Toronto Area, ON.
- Work with data owners to create and maintain product master data repository for all new and current products;
- Responsible for data validation to ensure data is used consistently among internal and external users;
- Gathering, analysing and presenting data on competitors – with a particular emphasis on product offerings and prices;
- Automate processes for weekly and monthly reports.
- 1-3 years of product management experience in similar function;
- Experience working with cross functional teams;
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and naturally inquisitive;
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies an asset;
- Fluently bilingual in French and English.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Montreal location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.