Product Management | Montréal, QC | Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to Head of Product Management team, the incumbent will work closely with stakeholders and sponsors of the department involved in the change initiatives to ensure all requests are acknowledged, assessed, planned, realized and released in an effective manner. The incumbent will also be involved in the design of the Change Request SOP and implementation to maximize adoption and improve communication among teams on decision, status and timeline.
- Lead change request process and manage requests from difference sources;
- Work closely with stakeholders involved in the change initiatives to assess business impact and urgency of the request for prioritization;
- Integrate change management activities into project plan;
- Evaluate and ensure readiness of required efforts to build communication and release plan;
- Define success metrics of the change and collect quantitative and qualitative data to measure the result of the change request.
- University degree (certificate, diploma and/or Bachelor’s)
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Experience and knowledge of change request methodologies and tools;
- Exceptional consulting and planning skills;
- Experience in developing strategic communications plans, channels and feedback mechanisms to support change initiatives and measure results;
- Project management experience would be an asset
- Communication & Client Responsiveness: Get understanding on the details of the change request and the reason supporting the request, work closely with stake holders to get support in pushing for the realization of the change.
- Work Direction: Directs the work of a major function or department of HEXO. Set priorities, standards of performance, and policy. Accountable for the delivery of all products, programs or services in the functional area.
- Problem Solving, Innovation and Autonomy: Most problems are identified from products launched in market and issues reported by end users/channel partners. Assistance and/or guidance can be provided by other teams including, IDE, operations, quality management, sales, marketing.
- Sensory Demands: The work involves extended periods (full day) of moderate sensory effort. (concentration can be broken without a negative impact on delivery of action)
- Physical Demands: The work involves occasional periods (less than 1/2 day) of light physical effort
- Working Conditions: Little to no exposure of adverse work conditions (less than 25%)
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Montreal location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Product Management Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.