Operations, Procurement | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
- Source and qualify suppliers;
- Keep inventory data up-to-date;
- Forecast future requirements for consumable goods;
- Process inventory requests, reports and provide updates;
- Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers while negotiating specs, pricing, and deadlines
- Prepare cost analyses
- Verifying specifications and price, obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute
- items, obtaining approval from requisitioning department;
- Identifying cost saving opportunities;
- Liaising with Finance for payment of purchases by providing appropriate documentation;
- Monitoring available inventory items: verifying stock and scheduling deliveries;
- Any other duties and special projects related to the role.
- 3 years of procurement experience required
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Kanata (Ontario) location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Procurement Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.