Packaging | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
- Set up print files prior to submitting to print to ensure colour correction and minimize waste;
- Monitoring machines during print run and making all necessary adjustments as required;
- Understand all functions of the machine and applicable processes needed;
- Troubleshooting/problem solving with regards to file problems and/or application problems;
- Control press operations and operate in a safe manner;
- Monitor and maintain quality standards;
- Ensure register and color consistency on all printed material;
- Performs all required tasks and activities in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s);
- Operate a variety of finishing equipment;
- Loading and unloading labels into and from machine;
- Monitor work progress;
- Maintain all equipment in good operating condition;
- Provide hands-on basic maintenance to the equipment;
- Inspect products to ensure a high standard of quality is maintained;
- Perform quality checks on own work;
- Visually check for defects;
- Removal final product from machine.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Packaging Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.