Talent Management | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to the Global Leader of Learning, Performance & Culture , the Performance and Culture Advisor will contribute to HEXO’s strategic priorities by developing, implementing and evaluating performance, employee engagement and culture programs. The successful candidate is expected to have superior communication skills, be curious by nature, have an solutions mindset and have proven experience. This role will be involved in the development and delivery of performance and culture programs to support and enable HEXO’s Corp’s strategic priorities.
- Deliver learning programs, as required by business unit and HR.
- Conduct analysis to determine organizational development needs.
- Develop strong relationships with the business.
- Facilitate ILT, VILT and on the job coaching.
- Support the organizational performance management strategy and system.
- Provide advisory services and practical solutions to Support organizational performance and enable HEXO culture.
- Provide ongoing Support and coaching to managers and employees.
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives.
- Partner with HRBPs in Support of people and performance across the organization.
- Assist on other projects as they arise.
- University degree (certificate, diploma and/or Bachelor’s)
- Experience supporting the development of and leading the deployment of organizational development programs, including leadership programs, across all levels of the organization
- 3-5 years of experience in a learning and development focused role
- Superior communication and facilitation skills
- Experience with Human Performance and Learning methodologies, theories and implementing practical solutions
- Familiarity with strategic workforce planning, succession planning
- Communication & Client Responsiveness: Advises and guides clients based on their professional qualifications, expert knowledge and/or experience when faced with unusual requests, questions and/or issues. Develops best practice client solutions based on knowledge of client operations.
- Work Direction: Leads employees or contractors (the nature of the work is largely repetitive and based on procedure) by assigning, verifying and maintaining workflow, and ensuring accepted methods and procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Problem Solving, Innovation and Autonomy: Problems are complex and multifaceted but usually the impact is limited to within the position’s own functional area or project. Guidance is readily available.
- Sensory Demands: The work involves extended periods (full day) of moderate sensory effort. (concentration can be broken without a negative impact on delivery of action)
- Physical Demands: The work involves occasional periods (less than 1/2 day) of light physical effort
- Working Conditions: Moderate exposure to adverse conditions (26-50% of the time
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.