Operations | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
We are currently seeking a Packaging Team Lead to supervise the packaging department employees.
- Operate packaging equipment, label applicator & filling machine
- Ensure that all employees are following safe practices by being proactive in their approach to safety inside and outside of work
- Supervise the packaging area employees by directing the activities of the team to provide the best support during each shift
- Ensure that the packaging area is operating as efficient as possible at all times in conjunction with changes in the process throughout each shift
- Ensure that all packaging area employees are properly trained to operate equipment, keep records, make timely communications, and to complete any other activity occurring in their area to maximize overall operational effectiveness
- Ensure that finished product quality, food safety, and overall sanitation procedures and practices are meeting specification or standards
- Ensure compliance to company policy, procedures, and processes
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts:
- 6:00AM – 2:30PM
- 2:00PM – 10:30PM
- 10:00PM – 6:30AM
- Relevant degree, diploma or experience in manufacturing processes
- Experience with plant floor supervision, quality assurance, and safety
- Equivalent education and proven experience in a related position will be considered
- Good leadership, organizational, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to develop and maintain respectful working relationships with all levels within the organization
- Experience in continuous improvement in operational processes
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Operations Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.