We are currently seeking Packaging Specialists who will be responsible for ensuring a good production flow in order to fulfill orders and market demands.
- Clean and prepare containers for filling;
- Stack and pile goods into containers;
- Prepare goods for shipment;
- Monitor & operate multiple equipment for filling, sealing, capping & labelling;
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records;
- Audits of stock level, expiry date checking and prepack log;
- Maintain detailed and accurate work flow;
- Provide assistance in areas appointed by direct supervisor
Must be able to work one of the following shifts:
- 6:00AM – 2:20PM
- 2:00PM – 10:30PM
- 10:00PM – 6:30AM
The ideal candidate holds a professional diploma in business administration or chain supply management combined with experience in a relevant role. Forklift certification is also an asset. Candidates must demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Packaging team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.