Operations | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
We are currently seeking Packaging Personnel who will be responsible for ensuring a good production flow in order to fulfill orders and market demands.
- Clean and prepare containers for filling;
- Stack and pile goods into containers;
- Prepare goods for shipment;
- Monitor & operate multiple equipment for filling, sealing, capping & labelling;
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records;
- Audits of stock level, expiry date checking and prepack log;
- Maintain detailed and accurate work flow;
- Provide assistance in areas appointed by direct supervisor
Must be able to work one of the following shifts:
- 6:00AM – 2:30PM
- 2:00PM – 10:30PM
We are looking for people who can perform repetitive tasks, are team players, are punctual, can pay attention to detail, are positive and friendly, can take direction. Overtime may be required on occasion.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Packaging team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.