We are currently seeking an Oil Product Processing Specialist who will be responsible for the extraction, blending, diluting and packaging of medical cannabis oil, as well as completing all required documentation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing and operating extraction machinery;
- Blending bulk cannabis oils to produce a finished oil dilution;
- Working with the Quality Assurance team to submit samples for analysis;
- Entering production and analysis data into an oil production database, and ensuring said database is accurate and updated at all times;
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment, utensils and facilities used in the process;
- Adhering to safe and sanitary working procedures and practices at all times;
- Assisting the Dry Product processing team as required.
The ideal candidate holds a diploma in science and experience working in a laboratory environment since this position requires strong attention to detail and strict adherence to written Standards Operating Procedure. Organization skills, demonstrated record keeping abilities and proficiency with MS Office are essential. An understanding of Health Canada’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is an asset. Bilingualism is also an important asset.
How to Apply
If there are no openings in your area, we will keep your details on file for future consideration. Check our website regularly for updates.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.