We are currently seeking Oil Processing Specialists
- Ensure execution of Oil product processes in conjunction with daily processing plans.
- Contribute to Oil processing production by adhering to systems, policies, and procedures.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance department to lot Oil products for sale and for the submission of samples to be sent for analysis.
- Execute work flow for extraction, dewaxing, formulation and some primary packaging of Oil product by monitoring each step of the process and participating as required.
- Observe production control points and equipment, as well as monitor personnel and resources to assure quality standards are met.
- Implement cost reductions and help develop reporting procedures and systems.
- Facilitate corrections to malfunctions within the production process.
- Maintain quality control by observing organizational standards and working closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Provide production information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to information requests.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Back up miscellaneous positions in production as required.
- Promote and ensure that safe working procedures and practices are always adhered to; i.e. Health and Safety, PPE, dress code requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in science or similar field of study
- Experience working within a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Critical/logical thinking – identify issues and provide best possible solutions
- Excellent technical skills & analytical skills – responsible for analysis and interpretation of data into charts, diagrams, and reports
- Ability to work under pressure – this manufacturing environment is very fast-paced which makes it imperative for employees to be able to prioritize work while under pressure.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada and must not have a legal impediment to work.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.