We are currently seeking Oil Processing Specialists
- Ensure execution of Oil product processes in conjunction with daily processing plans.
- Contribute to Oil processing production by adhering to systems, policies, and procedures.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance department to lot Oil products for sale and for the submission of samples to be sent for analysis.
- Execute work flow for extraction, dewaxing, formulation and some primary packaging of Oil product by monitoring each step of the process and participating as required.
- Observe production control points and equipment, as well as monitor personnel and resources to assure quality standards are met.
- Implement cost reductions and help develop reporting procedures and systems.
- Facilitate corrections to malfunctions within the production process.
- Maintain quality control by observing organizational standards and working closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Provide production information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to information requests.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Back up miscellaneous positions in production as required.
- Promote and ensure that safe working procedures and practices are always adhered to; i.e. Health and Safety, PPE, dress code requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in science or similar field of study
- Experience working within a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Critical/logical thinking – identify issues and provide best possible solutions
- Excellent technical skills & analytical skills – responsible for analysis and interpretation of data into charts, diagrams, and reports
- Ability to work under pressure – this manufacturing environment is very fast-paced which makes it imperative for employees to be able to prioritize work while under pressure.