We are seeking a talented individual to join our Operations team in the role of Marketing Assistant. This full-time position is located at our Gatineau, Quebec facility. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the suitable candidate will assist the manager in her daily administrative and marketing activities at Hexo Corp. The successful incumbent will assist in the preparation and the execution of the Hexo Corp marketing strategy and prepare proposals and support material.
- Provide assistance related to promotions and strategic communications;
- Follow-up medias, news and trends in the industry and report monthly;
- Work with other members of the Marketing team to coordinate activities and to complete assigned projects;
- Plan weekly mail;
- Coordinate graphic specifications with the Design department, coordinate stocks, orders and receiving, assuring that promotional items are always available;
- Research competitors’ products and identify characteristics, market share, prices and advertisement associated. Maintain database.
- Coordinate logistics for special projects and events;
- Assist in research, development and kick off of new marketing initiatives like direct mail; sales; Internet marketing; events; advertisement and others;
- Assist in technical and administrative tasks to support marketing efforts;
- Candidates must have a college or a bachelor’s degree in marketing;
- Digital marketing experience is a strong asset;
- Very good knowledge of marketing principles;
- French/English bilingualism is mandatory;
- Must be well-organized, creative and oriented customer service
- Able to prioritize and highly adaptable;
- Be a team player
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.