- Plan and design production area layouts.
- Research and/or study new machinery and production area layouts, recommending efficient combinations.
- Design, develop, implement and troubleshoot new and existing manufacturing processes.
- Collect and compile operational data.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Draft and/or update SOPs.
- Liaise with QA to obtain approval and train staff on work instructions to ensure repeatability.
- Support decision-making by calculating production, labor and material costs.
- Conduct studies of the reliability and performance of equipment/machinery and production systems/processes.
- Develop preventative maintenance standards, schedules and programs for new equipment.
- Conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety or to identify and correct hazards upon recommendation from the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations quality assurance requirements.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals and being part of this growing industry, please send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team at email@example.com.