Operations | Masson-Angers, QC | Permanent | Full Time
In support of HEXO’s continued growth and the expansion of the Operations team, we are seeking to add the role of Manager, Operations Systems and Administration, to the team. In a brand-new role, you will help drive the implementation, training, adoption and ongoing usage of our new systems. You will advise on, implement, and make recommendations on key talent analytics, including recommendations to the leadership team. As well as, provide cross-team administrative support, ensuring continued service levels, quality and execution. This position reports to the Chief Manufacturing Officer and works closely with all Operation team members.
- Operations Systems Key responsibilities:
- Work closely with IT and project managers to ensure deliverables and timelines are met
- Advise on and plan communication plan, roll-out and training for all new users of the Operations Plan and roll-out updates, changes and enhancements as they are available
- Perform analysis and data mining to assist business insights and teams in understanding our human capital and help drive business decisions.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of interfaces within OPS related systems.
- Ensure global data privacy compliance as relating to OPS including establishing process steps and standardization of procedures
- Data key responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to leverage data for key business insights
- Create a dashboard that feeds the overall leadership dashboard and proves key weekly data to the leadership team, along with recommendations and key observations
- Work closely with Finance and other internal partners and stakeholders to deliver timely, accurate and relevant data to the business as required
- Administration key responsibilities:
- Lead the core team of Operations administrators and coordinators, including task allocation, project deadlines, quality, performance management, etc.
- Work with Operations stakeholders to understand and meet ongoing support requirements
- Make suggestions and recommendations to process creation and process efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science or Related Major
- 5+ years of ERP support and/or implementation
- 5+ years of experience supporting systems, preferably in manufacturing environments
- Good analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- Leadership experience, either direct or indirect
- Experience efficiently managing multiple priorities, project management experience is desired
- High-level of excellence and professionalism in a collaborative team-based environment, ideally in a growing global organization
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers sector) location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Operational Planning and control Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.