Administrative Services | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
The Office Manager will oversee the smooth and efficient operations of a number of HEXO office locations.
- Manage a geographically dispersed team of receptionist/office administrators.
- Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
- Develop and implement office policies as necessary.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by planning and executing on office maintenance, office equipment and supplies procurement, layouts and office systems.
- Coordinate with IT, Facilities and Security departments.
- Manage relationships with office vendors, service providers, and landlords.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and landlords.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Manage Security requirements.
- Implement and maintain emergency policies and procedures.
- Travel to HEXO office locations as required.
- Post-secondary education obtained at a community college/CEGEP or one or more professional designations
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience negotiating contracts
- 5+ years of office management experience
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Communication & Client Responsiveness: Advises and guides clients based on their professional qualifications, expert knowledge and/or experience when faced with unusual requests, questions and/or issues. Develops best practice client solutions based on knowledge of client operations.
- Work Direction: Manages an operational, commercial or administrative function of HEXO. The position may reorganize the functional area and has responsibility for hiring, promotions and terminations.
- Problem Solving, Innovation and Autonomy: Problems are complex and multifaceted but usually the impact is limited to within the position’s own functional area or project. Guidance is readily available.
- Sensory Demands: The work involves considerable periods or moderate sensory effort. (concentration can be broken without a negative impact on delivery of action.)
- Physical Demands: The work involves occasional periods (less than 1/2 day) of moderate (10-20 lbs) physical effort
- Working Conditions: Moderate exposure to adverse conditions (26-50% of the time)
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.