Talent Management | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to the Global Leader of Learning, Performance & Culture, the Learning Experience Designer will contribute to HEXO’s strategic priorities by designing, developing and supporting the implementation and evaluation of learning, performance, employee engagement and leadership programs. This role will also support the development of content for our channel partners. The successful candidate is expected to have superior communication skills, be curious by nature, have a solutions mindset, and have proven experience.
- Design and develop learning programs as required by business unit and HR.
- Develop strong relationships with the business.
- Design and develop ILT, VILT and on-the-job coaching materials.
- Support the organizational performance management strategy and system.
- Provide practical solutions to a diverse workforce in support of organizational performance and enable HEXO’s culture.
- Provide on-going support to learning, performance and culture team.
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives.
- Partner with HRBPs in support of people and performance across the organization.
- Complete all other related duties and assist on other projects as they arise.
- University degree (certificate, diploma and/or Bachelor’s)
- Experience leading the design and development of VLT, ILT, VILT – using various e-learning and digital tools
- Experience managing and administering an LMS
- Experience with SCORM, xAPi, webinar platforms, e-books, video production, engagement platforms, surveying tools, some experience with HTML coding
- Superior communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated systems thinking and a keen ability to analyze problems in order to find measurable solutions
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Human Performance and Learning methodologies, theories and implementing practical solutions
- Communication & Client Responsiveness: Advises and guides clients based on their professional qualifications, expert knowledge and/or experience when faced with unusual requests, questions and/or issues. Develops best practice client solutions based on knowledge of client operations.
- Work Direction: Leads employees or contractors (the nature of the work is largely repetitive and based on procedure) by assigning, verifying and maintaining workflow, and ensuring accepted methods and procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Problem Solving, Innovation and Autonomy: Problems are complex and multifaceted but usually the impact is limited to within the position’s own functional area or project. Guidance is readily available.
- Sensory Demands: The work involves considerable periods of intense sensory effort. (requires prolonged focus without a break in concentration)
- Physical Demands: The work involves occasional periods (less than 1/2 day) of moderate (10-20lbs) physical effort.
- Working Conditions: Moderate exposure to adverse conditions (26-50% of the time).
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.