IT | Masson-Angers, QC | Permanent | Full Time
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (printers, scales, scanners, etc.);
- Test computer hardware, mobile devices, and other computing devices to ensure functionality;
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications;
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems;
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment;
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work;
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.);
- Maintain inventory of computer and communications equipment, anticipate shortages and replenish stock as necessary;
- Manage Help Desk Ticket Queue, resolve or escalate issues as appropriate. Capture all work activity within the system in a timely manner.
- BSc/BA in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field is considered and asset;
- Proven experience IT technician or relevant position;
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies;
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware, including cloud and virtual infrastructure;
- Certifications on relevant technology (Networking, Security, Cloud, etc) are considered an asset.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our IT team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.