Based in Gatineau, reporting to the Senior Manager, Investor Relations, the Investor Relations Associate will be responsible for supporting the IR initiatives of the Company. This role will appeal to a highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and collaborative environment.
- Act as main point of contact for investor inquiries via phone, email or in person
- Support preparation of a wide-range of investor communications materials such as investor presentations, fact sheets, speaker notes, etc.
- Co-ordinate the IR calendar
- Contribute to the implementation of the investor relations strategy and plan
- Coordinate and assist with organizing and executing of investor meetings, conferences and other events; this may require sourcing of venues, inviting key stakeholders, booking and managing travel arrangements, etc.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for investor relations function
- Maintain database of investors, meeting minutes and all related communication
- Assist with various projects as assigned
- University degree (certificate, diploma and/or Bachelor’s)
- 1-3 years experience
- Ability to self-direct work
- Be a proactive learner and can work independently
- Detail oriented, with superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks and competing priorities
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent bilingual communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Client centered approach with the commitment to providing outstanding client service
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of company organization, structure, business processes, etc.
- Willingness to take on tasks as needed
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.