Operational Planning and Control | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
To provide engineering support to operations and participate in improving processes for current and future product lines.
- Develop work instructions for new processes and equipment;
- Develop packaging instructions for new product and review improvements for existing packaging;
- Participate in trouble shooting and corrective action root cause analysis and action implementations;
- Perform time studies on new product and review opportunities for optimizing processes;
- Participates in special projects and continuous improvement activities;
- Optimize equipment utilization through capacity analysis and streamlining set up processes (Value stream mapping);
- Working directly with cross functional team to understand and develop solutions for customer issues and problems;
- Training of operators as required on new processes/procedures;
- Other duties as required.
- Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Qualifications;
- 10 years of experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with process optimization and cost reduction methodologies;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.