We are currently looking for a Human Resources Advisor to ensure that the Human Resources Advisory Service is supported effectively. The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of human resources tasks, as required, in various areas such as training, benefits and human resources policies.
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company;
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems;
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations;
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws;
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer‐employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation;
- Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth;
- Support with all incident reports with the H&S department;
- Coordinate with the WSIB and CNESST representative to maintain and track Employee files;
- Advises managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the company. Counsels managers on employment issues
- Baccalauréat en gestion des ressources humaines ou en relations industrielles;
- 1-3 years of experience in a generalist role in human resources;
- Member of the Order of Human Resources Advisors (an asset);
- Bilingual French and English (oral and written);
- The ability to work in a team;
- The ability to work is fast paced environment;
- Excellent organizational and monitoring skills;
- Discretion and Rigor.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.