We’re looking for a talented, motivated and enthusiastic person to join our growing HR team. Reporting to the Manager-HR Systems, Analytics & Administration, the HR Coordinator must have a strong background in administrative support and a passion for efficiency, organization and process improvement.
The ideal candidate should be able to work autonomously and efficiently to facilitate daily HR functions and to support ongoing HR Projects including HRIS system deployment and development of new HR Programs.
- Enter new employees into HR Systems
- Manage employee records and administer changes through HRIS
- Update employee files as needed
- Coordinate onboarding for new employees
- Administer employee benefit plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Answer employee questions, assist with claims inquiries, and offer options and solutions including directing employees to the appropriate contacts for assistance
- Draft and distribute internal communications in both English and French
- Conduct audits of benefits and other HR programs as required
- Track, produce and submit reports on general HR activity and metrics on a regular basis
- Assist the HR team in coordinating training sessions, and other HR related events
- Assist with HR projects (e.g. HRIS deployment, collection of employee feedback, ongoing engagement activities, conduct research on various HR programs and procedures, etc.)
- 2-3 years’ administrative experience in an HR Coordinator or comparable role
- Post secondary education in Human Resources or other related field
- Excellent administrative skills, with a high level of proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn how to operate and manage an HRIS system.
- Strong attention to details, with experience successfully managing multiple priorities
- Strong knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Bilingualism is essential (French and English) with an outstanding verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify issues requiring escalation
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality and discretion
- Solid organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with Ceridian or another HRIS system is valuable
- Candidate must have access to a vehicle to travel to the workplace
- Candidate should be available upon request to work outside of regular working hours
- Occasional travel may occur
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Anger sector) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our HR Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.