Under the supervision of the Master Grower and/or the Assistant Grower, the Horticulture Technician performs the following tasks:
- Water, ventilate and drain plants;
- Prune and clean mother plants;
- Help to clone plants;
- Defoliate flowering plants while respecting the flowering cycle;
- Operate pot-filling machinery;
- Place plants in the designated places, on tables, or shelves, while respecting the flowering cycle;
- Respect good manufacturing practices and operating procedures;
- Clean production areas and equipment;
- Record production data accurately and precisely;
- Help the Assistant Grower and/or the Master Grower where required;
- Help with any other related tasks.
- A diploma in horticulture or 6 months of work experience in a Health Canada licensed cannabis greenhouse is required for this position.
- We are looking for punctual people who can work effectively and accurately and who want to contribute to our outstanding team spirit and an exceptional work environment. Overtime may be required on occasion.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.