Let’s build an industry leader… The right way.
In 2013, we created Hydropothecary to meet the needs of the medical cannabis market. With the addition of HEXO, our adult-use cannabis brand to our roster, we’ve set our sights on being a market leader – through innovation, sustainability, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We have the opportunity to make the cannabis industry serious, business-oriented, and responsible. So we’re building a dynamic team of professionals that aren’t afraid to step outside of their role, try new things, and challenge the status quo.
Under the supervision of the Master Grower and/or the Assistant Grower, the Horticulture Technician performs the following tasks:
- Water, ventilate and drain plants;
- Prune and clean mother plants;
- Help to clone plants;
- Defoliate flowering plants while respecting the flowering cycle;
- Operate pot-filling machinery;
- Place plants in the designated places, on tables, or shelves, while respecting the flowering cycle;
- Respect good manufacturing practices and operating procedures;
- Clean production areas and equipment;
- Record production data accurately and precisely;
- Help the Assistant Grower and/or the Master Grower where required;
- Help with any other related tasks.
A diploma in horticulture or 6 months of work experience in a Health Canada licensed cannabis greenhouse is required for this position.
We are looking for punctual people who can work effectively and accurately and who want to contribute to our outstanding team spirit and an exceptional work environment. Overtime may be required on occasion.
Criminal background checks are required for this position. It is a permanent full-time position.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team, please send your resume to email@example.com. If there are no openings in your area, we will keep your details on file for future consideration. Check our website regularly for updates.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.