Do you have a ‘customer first’ mindset? Do you have a desire to learn and grow your technology skills? Does multi tasking in a fast-paced environment sound like a dream? If you answered yes to these questions keep on reading.
- Initial point of contact for all IT requests submitted across the organization (requests submitted by phone, email or in person);
- Triage all requests to ensure they are accurately and fully completed and assign to the appropriate technician;
- Individually address some of the more common tasks requests (ie. Password reset, basic software and hardware function questions)
- Previous experience in a customer service role;
- Fluently bilingual French and English;
- Familiarity with Microsoft windows and Office Platforms, Google Suite, Modern Web browsers and smart phone platforms;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Post secondary education in a technical field or relevant work experience would be considered an asset;
- Must be able to handle high volume and be able to prioritize;
- Able to be tactful, patience and have empathy.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Hull office and Masson/Angers Facilities locations and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Recruitment Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.