- Ensure all daily Harvest production plans are complete with production metrics and compliance information.
- Contribute to Harvest production by ensuring teams adhere to systems, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate with the outside departments in order to organize day to day operations.
- Maintain work flow for Defanning, Harvest, Drying/Curing or Trimming by monitoring each step of the process and participating as required.
- Observe production control points and equipment, as well as monitor personnel and resources to assure quality standards are met.
- Daily implementation of cost reductions and develop reporting procedures and systems.
- Facilitate corrections to malfunctions within the production process.
- Maintain quality control by observing organizational standards and working closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Provide production information by compiling, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to information requests.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Back up miscellaneous positions in production as required.
- Promote and ensure that safe working procedures and practices are always adhered to i.e. Health and Safety, PPE, dress code requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in science or similar field of study
- Some management/leadership experience
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Critical/logical thinking – identify issues and provide the best possible solutions
- Excellent communication skills – working with people across the manufacturing process, they have to be able to manage people well and communicate new ideas effectively
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills – have to be able to solve problems in a new way, seeing past what is established and create a new way of doing things
- Calm under pressure – must be able to troubleshoot at an advanced level. If a problem is delaying manufacturing, they must be able to come up with effective working solutions quickly
- Analytical skills – responsible for analysis and interpretation of data into charts, diagrams, and reports
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.