- Will carry out harvest procedures.
- Will be responsible for all product put on the appropriate drying trays and racks.
- Will monitor drying and curing processes and ensure all quality standards are respected.
- Will judge when product is ready to be trimmed and coordinate with Trimming team to ensure proper workflow.
- Properly maintain drying/curing rooms, drying/curing trays and racks, product containers and all work areas.
- Will properly allocate product to the appropriate trimming method.
- Will accurately and consistently record all pertinent information of product before and after processing.
- Will Assist Dried Product Processing and Oil Processing Departments as needed.
Including all the above-mentioned tasks, the applicant will know and follow all sanitation regulations, as well as, security regulations in all their performed tasks. They will strictly follow all the operational procedures they are assigned to as described by the SOPs. They will work efficiently and accurately to promote the quality of the product. They will be punctual, reliable, and will maintain a good work atmosphere with their colleagues. They will also remain flexible and available to the hours of work, as they are demanded by the production output. They will also be expected to apply for their ARPIC certification.
- Must pass all necessary security checks.
- High school diploma required, post secondary is an asset.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other data entry systems
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.