- Efficiently de-fan and trim wet products;
- Participate in product preparation – weighing and placement in proper containers;
- Record all data accurately and precisely
- Participate in further conditioning of the product – final manicuring of dry product;
- Clean production areas and equipment;
- Help with any other related tasks.
We are looking for punctual people who can work effectively and accurately and who want to contribute to our outstanding team spirit and an exceptional work environment. Overtime may be required on occasion.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.