Let’s build an industry leader… The right way.
In 2013, we created Hydropothecary to meet the needs of the medical cannabis market. With the addition of HEXO, our adult-use cannabis brand to our roster, we’ve set our sights on being a market leader – through innovation, sustainability, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We have the opportunity to make the cannabis industry serious, business-oriented, and responsible. So we’re building a dynamic team of professionals that aren’t afraid to step outside of their role, try new things, and challenge the status quo.
In support of HEXO’s growth plans, we are now seeking an exceptional bilingual total rewards leader to join our team in a brand-new role. The Total Rewards Manager is responsible for all compensation, benefits, recognition and reward functions and activities within HEXO. There is a lot to create and establish in this role, so we require someone with not only vision but also ability to build and execute on a stand-alone basis to begin with.
- Advise on and create the overall total rewards approach and philosophy and establishes ongoing communication plan to ensure these are well understood within HEXO.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company total rewards programs.
- Prepare job descriptions, conducts job evaluation and salary surveys, establishes salary structures, develops salary budgets, and prepare policies and procedures to insure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
- Be responsible for collaborating on and establishing incentive, stock option and bonus plans, including design and administration.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal and state legislation influencing compensation and benefits.
- Monitor and evaluates the company’s benefits programs including: insurance programs, retirement plans, sick leave, time off and vacation policies. Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices and costs.
- Coordinate vendor management, wellness and health education initiatives.
- Negotiate coverage services and costs with carriers. May have a role in the selection, administration and maintenance of performance management systems and HRIS management.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the HEXO team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are no openings in your area, we will keep your details on file for future consideration. Check our website regularly for updates.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.