Facilities | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
24/7 Rotating Shift Work
- Conduct preventative maintenance and inspect as required mechanical, electrical, and HVAC systems and related equipment including but not limited to carbon dioxide supplementation systems, water treatment, boilers, air handling units, irrigation system, computerized environmental control systems, greenhouse and building envelope, etc, on daily/weekly basis and complete appropriate record logs in order to ensure equipment is maintained in good working order;
- Participate in the development of a maintenance schedule and ensure preventative maintenance of equipment such as HVAC systems, production machinery and building components;
- Liaise with licensed service providers as required for specific maintenance or installation projects;
- Conduct workplace inspections to ensure all equipment and workspaces are safe and up to Code;
- Identify and eliminate (whenever possible) Occupational Health and Safety risks.
- Professional diploma or technical degree pertaining to HVAC systems, mechanical maintenance or other related field, (Certificate of Building Environmental Systems – Operator Class One & Two or SMT or Stationary Engineer 4th/5th Class or equivalent) combined with a few years’ relevant experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and able to respond quickly to emergency situations;
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritize work in order to deliver successful results within agreed upon time frames;
- Collaborative worker and effective member of a team;
- Good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Detailed oriented;
- Good organization skills;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work overtime;
- Adaptable to new ideas and change;
- Strong problem-solving abilities;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Facilities team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.