We are currently seeking a Facilities Specialist who will report to the Facilities Manager. The Facilities Specialist will work closely with other Facilities staff to ensure the overall upkeep of our installations, maintain production equipment and ensure a safe work environment.
- Responding to various requests to repair or replace fixtures and/or equipment. This includes requests such as installing or moving furniture and equipment, drywall repair and painting, minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Participate in the development of a maintenance schedule and ensure preventative maintenance of equipment such as HVAC systems, production machinery and building components.
- Liaise with licensed service providers as required for specific maintenance or installation projects.
- Conduct workplace inspections to ensure all equipment and workspaces are safe and up to Code,
- identify and eliminate (whenever possible) Occupational Health and Safety risks.
- Professional diploma or technical degree pertaining to HVAC systems, mechanical maintenance or other related field combined with a few years relevant experience
- Basic skills in carpentry, electricity and plumbing are major assets
- Forklift certification is an asset
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Bilingualism is an asset
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville (Ontario) location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Facilities Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.