We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who will report to the Director of Facilities and Security. The Facilities Supervisor will oversee our facilities team to ensure the overall upkeep of our installations, maintain production equipment and ensure a safe work environment. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Supervise a team of Facilities Specialists, including hiring, directing, training, and scheduling;
- Prioritize, dispatch and ensure completion of requests to repair or replace fixtures and/or equipment. The incumbent will be expected to take part in projects such as installing or moving furniture and equipment, drywall repair and painting, minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Participate in the development of a maintenance schedule and ensure preventative maintenance of equipment such as HVAC systems, production machinery and building components.
- Liaise with licensed service providers as required for specific maintenance or installation projects and ensure completion of work in accordance with industry and regulatory standards.
- Conduct workplace inspections to ensure all equipment and workspaces are safe and up to Code, identify and eliminate (whenever possible) Occupational Health and Safety risks.
The ideal candidate holds a professional diploma in facility management or technical degree pertaining to HVAC systems, mechanical maintenance or other related field, combined with a minimum of five (5) + years’ relevant experience in an industrial or commercial setting. Basic skills in carpentry, electricity and plumbing are major assets. Forklift certification is also an asset. Candidates must demonstrate strong problem-solving, organizational and leadership skills. Bilingualism is required.
Please note that candidates must have access to a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license, in order to respond to emergencies as required from time to time. Candidates must not have a legal impediment to employment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the HEXO team, please send your resume to email@example.com. If there are no openings in your area, we will keep your details on file for future consideration. Check our website regularly for updates.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.