Reporting to the CMO, the MS Dynamics NAV Superuser plays a key role in driving ERP compliance for the Operations modules. They will provide system knowledge and training to Operations’ staff, as well as on-going support throughout the operational lifecycle. He/she is an ambassador for the business unit, utilizing their expertise and knowledge of the roles, processes and tasks of users in Operations environments, and is the link between the Operation Team users, business processes, users from other business units and Information Services.
- Work closely with Operations and Information Systems to create system processes, including processes validation to ensure they are consistent with operational requirements
- Work with Operations and Information Systems to analyze processes and propose business solutions to improve said processes
- Spearhead user acceptance and ensure proper knowledge transfer with internal resources
- Train users in existing and new functionality to maximize system potential and usability
- Participate in training document creation and updates
- Coordinate with other departments for integration between MS Dynamics NAV and other internal or external systems, as required
- Troubleshoot system issues and work with Information Services to resolve. Monitoring recurring issues, issues reporting queues, identify trends and work with Information Services for system optimization
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Extract system data and report to management, as required
- Participate in related ERP-related implementations and enhancements
- Complete all other related duties
- University degree in Business Management, IT Management or other related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, including ERP use in a Manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV is an important asset
- Experience with equivalent Microsoft products is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in French and English, are required
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com for Belleville applicants. Applicants to the Masson-Angers location may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.