- Be able to work in a clean and efficient manner.
- Be capable of performing repetitive tasks and manual labour.
- Work with close attention to detail and care for the product and processes.
- Communicate clearly and courteously in a team setting.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Be able to keep organized records proficiently using Microsoft Office.
Under the supervision of the Dried Product Processing Team Lead or his/her assigned alternate, the Dried Product Personnel will be responsible for executing the following tasks:
- Milling, decarboxylation, and packaging of dried product.
- Organizing storage spaces for dried product.
- Clean and sanitize all equipment used in processing of dried product.
- Keep records of all processes and report these to senior staff members.
In addition to their primary tasks, Dried Product Personnel may aid the Harvest Team or the Oil Processing team as required. All Dried Product Personnel must understand and follow all regulations, guidelines, and company policies pertaining to safety, security, and handling of product. They must read, understand, and adhere to all standard operating procedures pertaining to the work they have been assigned. Dried Product Personnel must be able to work effectively with others and understand their role within a team setting. They are expected to communicate with other members of staff in a respectful and civil way.
Dried Product Personnel must be punctual and reliable in their attendance and flexible to work evenings and weekends should production require. Dried Product Personnel are responsible for keeping clean records of day to day activities. They are to report any problems to the Dried Product Processing Team Lead or his/her assigned alternate as soon as possible; including errors, deviations from SOP, inaccuracies in record keeping, injury, and equipment failures. The ideal candidate has a High school diploma required, post secondary is an asset.
An understanding of Health Canada’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is an asset.
Bilingualism is an important asset. Candidates must also be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Anger sector) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
How to Apply
If you’re up for an exciting challenge within a rapidly growing and innovative company, send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.