- Be able to work in a clean and efficient manner.
- Be capable of performing repetitive tasks and manual labour.
- Work with close attention to detail and care for the product and processes.
- Communicate clearly and courteously in a team setting.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Be able to keep organized records proficiently using Microsoft Office.
QualificationsUnder the supervision of the Dried Product Processing Team Lead or his/her assigned alternate, the Dried Product Personnel will be responsible for executing the following tasks:
- Milling, decarboxylation, and packaging of dried product.
- Organizing storage spaces for dried product.
- Clean and sanitize all equipment used in processing of dried product.
- Keep records of all processes and report these to senior staff members.